This policy covers how x-bionic.com treats personal information that x-bionic.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of x-bionic.com 's products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
x-bionic.com collects personal information when you register with x-bionic.com, when you use x-bionic.com's products or services, when you visit x-bionic.com premises or online sites.
x-bionic.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customise the marketing and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
x-bionic.com is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information. If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
Information Sharing and Disclosure
x-bionic.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with x-bionic.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help x-bionic.com communicate with you about offers from x-bionic.com and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
x-bionic.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can request to be removed from the x-bionic.com database at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com from the email address which we hold on our database.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the x-bionic.com service, such as announcements about learning events, experience days, trade fairs, sports activities and conferences, administrative messages and the x-bionic.com Newsletters, that are considered part of your x-bionic.com account.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you.
x-bionic.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions then please, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org